To apply for admission to the Undergraduate Programme in the 2014-15 session, eligible candidates should complete the following tasks:
Filling the Application Form (available only online): The online application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug with effect from 03.02.2014. The online application must be submitted on or before 30.04.2014. The application fee is Rs. 400/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH categories.
Payment of the Application Fee: Mode of payment options available are: (1) Online Payment - Net-banking, Visa Card/ Master Card, Debit/Credit Cards. (2) Offline Payment - SBI/Canara Bank branches accept Challan payment across the country. The bank service charge is extra (to be borne by the applicants).
Instructions for completing the online application form:
The first step is to complete the online application form following the specific instructions provided at the website for receiving applications. The online application must be submitted on or before 30 April 2014.
Specific instructions for filling the online application form are available by clicking on the "Online Application" to open the "Admissions 2014" page and then click on the "Instructions for filling the Application Form" link to read the instructions or to download a file that contains the instructions.
We wish you all the best with your application process. Please look up the UG website for any further information.
Authorities Empowered To Issue Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class Certificates:
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-divisional Magistrate / Taluk Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner.
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Adminstrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands)