| Club Conveners || Ajeet Kumar || Kiran Prasad |
| Department|| CSA|| CSA|
| Contact No. || 9448234638|| 9611345800|
| Club Email-id|| billiards.iisc[at]gmail.com|| |
| Club Website||http://groups.google.com/group/iisc-billiards-club|| |
| || http://facebook.com/groups/snooker.iisc|| |
SENIOR CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT Feb. 2013
JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT - Oct 2012
Last date for registration : 8th Oct 2012
Matches starts on : 10th Oct 2012
Result : 15th Oct 2012
Match Timings : 5.30 pm to 10.00 pm
The winners and the runners-up would be awarded with a medal and a certificate of appreciation from the Gymkhana Committee.
Subject: Junior Championship tournament 2012
Department & Branch:
Mobile No. :
Event: (Snooker) or (Billiards) or (Snooker & Billiards)
(Registration can be done at billiards room as well)
1) Tournament is opened to all gymkhana members except senior players of the club.
2) Matches in the first and second rounds will be time bound and knock out.
3) Match timings will be sent by SMS & email.
4) Timing may be changed for genuine reasons with mutual consent between players and organizers.
5) Participants are requested to report 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
6) Failure to report will be declared as opponent as winner after 10 minutes of the scheduled time.
7) Champions will be promoted to senior table and Prizes shall be given by IISc Gymkhana.
For further details: http://facebook.com/groups/snooker.iisc
Contact Conveners: Ajeet (9448234638) Kiran Prasad (9611345800)
Billiards Club is situated above the gymnasium behind the movie hall.
Two conveners and one attendant are maintaining the club with the help of gymkhana committee.
Billiards cues, balls and chalk will be provided for billiards and snookers.
Every year new cues are purchased.
Locker is available to keep personal cues.
Tournament is organised every year.
Junior table players who win the tournament are promoted to senior table.
Senior players' tournament is organised shortly after junior table tournament and promoted players can also participate in it.
Attendants or senior players are available to help junior players.
Maximum of 4 players can play at a time on either table.
2 players are allowed to play for a maximum of 30 min in case others are waiting to play.
No juniors are allowed to play either with senior table cue sticks or on senior table.
Once in a year, both the tables are being repaired to maintain the quality.
Two tables are there for playing:
*One table for beginners
*One table for senior players
Club timing: From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm (all days)